Thirty years of research guarantee Violi a wide range of cutting-edge machinery for recovering precious metals
Violi S.r.l. is an Italian company that specializes in the design and production of machinery applied to the goldsmith and industrial sectors and in the recovery of precious metals. The machines are the result of 30 years’ constant research and each one can be customized and adapted to the client’s needs. The extremely wide range includes:
• Hydraulic linear drawing machines for tubes and bars of various lengths and with capacities ranging from 10,000 to 30,000 Kg;
• Multiple-passage drawing machines for wires;
• Machinery for straightening tubes, bars and wires, also with immediate cutting;
• Cleaning and grinding machines with self-cleaning filter system;
• Machines for recovering precious metals;
• Compactors and briquetting machines for noble metals;
• Special, high-capacity ultrasonic cleaning machines.
Recovering noble metals from industrial waste or recycling obsolete materials is a fundamental matter for the production cycle of companies operating in several sectors. Our series of mills, mixers, furnaces and compactors make the entire process simple and effective in total respect of the regulations and environmental policies in force.
Via XXV Aprile, 86 - 52048 Monte San Savino (AR) - Italy
Tel. +39 0575.810487 - Fax +39 0575.815903
email@example.com - www.violimacchine.it